Where do I get my inspiration from to become an actor, artist, social innovator and muse?
- There’s a mystery to all of us where our inspiration, motivation, drive and talent derives from; but we all have it. I believe that it’s a human responsibility to take care of our talents. A story I relate to this is the “Parabel of the Talents” from Matthew 25.
- God is an inspiration in form of Jesus Christ because we have a connection, simply put, and I think he’s the most awesome man in history.
- Ingmar Bergman is my biggest inspiration actor and drama wise, even though it’s only been like that for a few years. His movies made me realise why I should be an actor. The way he manage to screen human nature is amazing to me and I found his work brutally honest and relatable which I found was freeing. There were various scenes in his movies that I could relate to on an emotional and spiritual level. This is the type of performances that I want to reach.
- Josie Prendergast (surfer and model) is an inspiration to me in terms of health, beauty, peace and connection to nature.
- Jordan Peterson is an inspiration to me on a psychological level, I like the intellectual and spiritual discussions he have about the human condition.
- Muhammed Yunus, Ken Robinson and Sugata Mitra has inspired me to develope my social entrepreneurship which led me to the project Divergent Kids.
- Audrey Hepburn, Max von Sydow, Emma Stone and Anthony Hopkins are actors that have inspired me.
- Jennifer Lopez and Harry Potter were my biggest inspirations as a kid.
- Friends, family, people and kids aswell as nature and animals are ofcourse a constant inspiration source!
- The future me is always something to look forward to and strive for.
I’m a big fan of Misty Copeland too 👌